Powerful and robust
The MH-4-CAN is an extremely powerful and reliable pressure sensor designed specifically for use in mobile machinery. No matter how demanding the conditions, this sensor always delivers precise measurement data and ensures high operational reliability. Thanks to its outstanding performance, the MH-4-CAN is able to deliver reliable results even under extreme environmental conditions.
Serial interface for complex machines
The special feature of the MH-4-CAN is its serial interface, either CANopen® or SAE J1939. This allows the sensor to be used in complex machines and offers the advantage of simple and cost-effective system expansion. Even over long distances, signal stability and integrity are maintained and reliable communication is ensured.
High reliability over the entire life cycle
The MH-4-CAN was specially developed for the specific requirements in mobile working machines and meets the highest demands. It is able to perform precise measurements at temperatures from -40 to +100 °C and withstands pressure peaks of up to 3 times the overpressure limit. Optionally, the sensor is also available with choke. Thanks to its metallic shielding, the MH-4-CAN is insensitive to electromagnetic interference of up to 60 V/m. In addition, vibrations up to 40 g and shocks up to 100 g do not affect the measurement quality of the sensor.
- Measurement range: 0...1,000 bars
- Measurement accuracy non-linearity: ≤ ± 0.25 % of the range
- Measurement accuracy long-term drift: ≤ ± 0.1 % of the range
- Medium temperature limit: -40°C to +100°C
- Operating ambient temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- Storage temperature: -40°C to +70°C
- Vacuum resistance: yes
- Shock resistance: up to 100g, 11ms
- Vibration resistance: up to 40g
- Power supply: CANopen: DC 9...35 VDC, SAE J1939: DC 9...35 VDC
- Short-circuit resistance: CAN-High/CAN-Low vs. U+/U- (U+: ≤ DC 24 VDC)
- Overvoltage resistance: DC 36 VDC
- Up to 3-fold overload protection
- Connection type: M12 x 1 5-pin round plug
- Service life: over 100 million load cycles