Welcome to the 2023 WIKA Mobile Control Service Training Program!
Choose your preferred format for your next WIKA Mobile Control Service Training course
No matter which class format you chose, all courses are taught by WIKA Mobile Control industry experts, who understand the theory and application of each system. Regardless of your level of experience, our training supports you in troubleshooting system components quickly and effectively:
- In-Person Training (travel required): Includes classroom training along with actual hands-on experience using system simulators. In-person classes feature two days of instruction, cover three different WMC products and are held at various locations across the US.
- Virtual Webinar Training (no travel required): Online webinar classes include four hours of live instruction with system simulators that cover one WMC product. Travel is not required for this option as all virtual classes are taken from the convenience of your location using a computer.
- Custom Service Training (no travel required): Customized service training classes are designed specifically for your organization. Suitable for 5-10 attendees, each customized course features classroom instruction that includes installation, setup procedures, troubleshooting, and hands-on simulator training. Our training instructor will travel to your specified location and cover the WMC products of your choice.
A typical course includes the following:
- Service / Operation / Troubleshooting
- Simulator training
- Installation / setup procedures
Dates & Registration
In-Person Training Classes (travel required)
Virtual Training Classes (travel not required)*
...2024 dates coming soon!
*Please note that all virtual courses require the use of a computer with internet connection.