Robust under operation
Even when things get rough, vibrations and shocks are no problem for the MH-4. The use of resistant materials makes the pressure sensor particularly suitable for the highest demands. This is also confirmed by the results of standardized and customer-specific test procedures. A permanently high accuracy in the measurement of working and control pressures ensures the reliability and performance of the system at all times.
The perfect match for each application
The compact design of pSENS MH-4 allows this pressure sensor to be quickly and easily integrated into virtually any system. With a large variety of possible mechanical and electrical connections as well as output signals, it easily adapts to the conditions of the respective system. The broad selection of measuring ranges makes the MH-4 particularly powerful and ready for use in a wide range of applications.
Easy individual integration
The pSENS MH-4 pressure sensor can be easily integrated in series production and after-sales service. The brand label option enables easy identification throughout the supply chain. For further individualisation, the colour of the plastic parts can be selected on request. Possible mix-ups in the incoming goods department, on the production line or in the field are thus effectively prevented.
- Measurement range: 0...1,000 bars
- Measurement accuracy non-linearity: ≤ ± 0.25 % of the range
- Measurement accuracy long-term drift: ≤ ± 0.1 % of the range
- Temperature range: -40°C to +125°C
- Zero-point stability at any temperature
- Service life: 100 million load cycles
- High repeatability and minimal long-term deviation
- Settling time: 1 ms
- Various output signals: 4...20 mA, voltage (3-wire), ratiometric (3-wire), pulsewidth modulation PWM (3-wire)
- Various voltage outputs, e.g. 1...10 VDC
- Current output: 4...20 mA, 8...36 VDC
- Optional signal clamping and diagnostic functions