iVISOR mentor EI65 indicator systems display all geometric and load data along with parts of line on the operators console. The compact user-friendly console incorporates a large backlit display that features BestView - Adaptive display control for optimal readability. With this information and the crane's load chart, the operator has the information needed to work within the crane's working limits.
The iVISOR mentor EI65 incorporates proven sensor technology. All sensors from the length/angle sensor to the load cells and anti-two block switch are all field proven and used on thousands of cranes worldwide.
- Continuous display of actual load, operator pre-set maximum load, boom angle, boom length, and radius
- Operator pre-set limits with audible and visual warning
- Setup and calibration via user-friendly console
- Alerts operator to an impending two block condition
- Large display with increased visibility
- Used on any size mobile crane
- Output signal for control lockout
- Meets industry standards
- Utilizes CANbus technology
- Upgrades past Hirschmann / PAT EI65 systems to the latest technology