The iVISOR DS160 load moment indicator is a replacement for the DS50, DS150C, and DS350C. The iVISOR DS160 load moment indicators display a full range of precise information right in the cab. Designed for use on mobile cranes, the iVISOR DS160 is installed and calibrated to the load chart of each crane - including specific load and geometric limits on boom length, angle, and operating radius.
This technology improves the efficiency and productivity of crane operations by giving the operator the information necessary to fully utilize the crane's working capacity, while keeping within the working limits of the crane.
- Displays actual / allowable load, load radius, boom angle, and length
- Integrated bar graph provides a quick color coded reference of cranes utilization
- User-friendly set-up through the operators console
- Alerts the operator when any of the software derived limits are reached or of an impending two-block condition
- Complies with SAE and ANSI B 30.5 standards