Standard KMD Load Cells
The extremely robust fSENS KMD force transducers can capture a variety of load ranges and meet today's safety requirements.
- Compact and robust design
- Modular structure: steel bushing, ball bearings of different diameters
- Standard interfaces: 4...20 mA
- Selectable signal transmission modes: CANopen/CANopen Safety
Customized Load Cells & Tensile Load Cells
WIKA Mobile Control develops and supplies fSENS KMD load cells in various designs and customer-specific versions for any mounting condition. The measurement ranges between <7t and >240t.
They can be equipped with:
- Different interfaces
- Optional mechanical design (forks, bushings, or bearings)
- Output signal: 4…20mA / CANopen / 2,5 to 7,5V DC
- Supply voltage: 10…30V DC
- Protection class: IP66/67
- Temperature range: -40°C to +70°C