Weighing takes place while a container is being lifted: by measuring forces at the twistlock. Static or dynamic weighing takes only moments, and the system is quick and easy to integrate into existing logistical processes.
- Precise force measurement
- Static or dynamic container weighing
- Comprehensive communication to TOS (e.g. VGM, eccentricity, overloads, error codes, time stamp...)
- Measurement accuracy < 1 %
- Insensitive to mechanical shocks and vibration
- Replacement of the twistlock does not influence the lifecycle of the sensor
- IP67 protection rating
- Acc. to EMC standards (2004/108/EC directive)
- In preparation of OIML certification
- Salt water resistance
- No zero drift caused by overloads
- No wear, deforming or sensor rupture
It takes high-performance, reliable components to get your container crane in truly good shape. Please contact the WIKA Mobile Control team for your individual weighing system.